Tuesday, April 12

unfinished business

This is not a joke. It’s a long list of unfinished craft projects
List A: includes projects that I have actually started on
1.       Trevor’s t shirt quilt
2.       Ashley’s Baby quilt
3.       Brown and pink large quilt
4.       Boys tool box set: baby quilt and two wall hangings
5.       Special Olympics Donation quilt
6.       Purple knit sweater (I started this one over 4 years ago, it was originally going to be a blanket)
7.       Cars quilt for Liz
8.       Christmas table runners for gifts
9.       Dress for myself
10.   Pink and brown bandanna quilt
11.   Tie Die Quilt
12.   Transportation baby quilt
13.   Knitted gray scarf
List B: includes projects and I have bought things for, but have yet to start. I suppose if I have not started them than technically they can’t be unfinished because they have not yet begun. Regardless they are stuck in my mind and need to be finished!
1.       CVQG red white and blue challenge donation quilt
2.       Baby blanket for Trevor’s cousin’s new baby
3.       Amy Butler clutch
4.       Clothing repair:
a.       Turquoise top
b.       Neighbors pants hem
c.       Khaki pants hem
d.      Rip in my favorite pink pants
e.      Canada top redo
5.       Green and gold hand died fabric purse
6.       Recycle bin cover
7.        Men’s tie wallets
8.       Special Olympics Second Donation quilt, American choppers



 I wrote out this list on Sunday and hung on my wall. I knew in my head I had this many things going on but having them listed out made it much more manageable. I felt great about geting things done and crossing them off! 

1 comment:

Dearest Husband and I

Dearest Husband and I
an exciting begining for both of us!