Monday, April 11

Mini Individual Green House

Just to heighten your trust in my garden skills let me start off by informing you of a recent death of three baby squash plants, who were sadly put outside two days prematurely and suffered from some slight frost and high winds. I am not sure why they call this city Stillwater, the water is always choppy from the high winds.
                These little squash babies did not die in vain though, I found a fantastic way to keep all their friends safe from the same fate. I dug through the recycle bin and found some plastic water bottles, quart milk jugs, and other plastic bottles. I removed the lids, and cut off the bottoms with kitchen scissors. These recyclable materials are now mini individual green houses for young and quickly growing (yea!) squash and cucumber plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Husband and I

Dearest Husband and I
an exciting begining for both of us!