Friday, April 15

Dearest Husband

Today I left for a free topic, just so that I would not have something scheduled. I am making a little chaos for myself, apparently I don’t have enough.
So after we stayed up to midnight to register for Dearest Husband’s online Spanish class, that he desperately needs, we find out that registration starts at 6am this mornings.  After dragging our buts to bed so late I hopped out of bed at 5:45 am this morning to go walking! I am so proud of myself for actually getting up that early, I am so much more proud of Dearest Husband though! Not only is he doing fantastic in school this semester at O State, he was the first one to register for this class with only 25 openings! I have really seen him grow to be a dedicated student, he has really changed gears and gone the extra mile in all his classes. He is so driven that he plans to take this Spanish class, and then knock out three or four more summer classes during 2nd summer session. He’s as crazy as me!
Even better though . . . he has been going the extra mile at home too! After a short discussion on taking the extra step around the house Dearest Husband has been going the extra 2 miles! Folding laundry, vacuuming, dishes ( he always does the dishes anyway), making the bed, all sorts of crazy stuff! Dearest Husband has been so wonderful I even held my tongue when I noticed something that was not done right. That takes a lot of patience for me but it was worth it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Husband and I

Dearest Husband and I
an exciting begining for both of us!