Thursday, May 19

Dearest Husband and His BIG Day Off!

Finally!!! Dearest Husband got a day off, from his regular job anyway, so we had so much to do around the house! We started off by sleeping in until 10:00 followed by a pancake and sausage breakfast (both of which I thought were reason enough to ask him to do a whole bunch of stuff later). We made our list of what needed to be done:
1.       Clear the ground and plan where to put up the pool
2.       Write the 20 thank you notes I have been putting off for a week now
3.       Take the two trash cans of recycling that we have accumulated to the recycle center and sort them
4.       Put the rain gauge in the garden
5.       Install two floor pieces where the carpet meets the tile
6.       Drop off Special Olympics basketball uniforms to the middle school (which was supposed to be the junior high, like dearest husband said, I found out after we drove to the other side of town. Opps!)
7.       Weed the garden
8.       Cut limb down off tree so that the pool has sun, and the tree looks more symmetrical
9.       Take pictures of 50 quilts so that I can post them to ETSY for the quilt guild

We got everything done but the floor pieces that we bought two months ago! Numbers 7,8, and 9  I added to the list after we got them done just so I could cross them off ;)

I believe Dearest Husband would have rather gone to his regular job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dearest Husband and I

Dearest Husband and I
an exciting begining for both of us!