Monday, July 11

The Perfect Moment


Life has been crazy this summer! We have been so busy that laundry has ended up on the floor and in attempt to be understanding I asked Dearest Husband if he could please leave his “laundry trail” out of the walk way. I even admitted that I was guilty of this habit too! A few days go by and I don’t really think about it again, but apparently Dearest Husband had not forgotten. Last night we are brushing our teeth and as soon as I put mouth wash in Dearest Husband informs me that he needs to show me something. I’m doing that crazy thing when you have mouthwash in and trying to gesture and talk in ultra enunciated  words “in a second” but Dearest Husband says is it urgent. So I sleepily walk to where he standing at the end of the bed, and look to where he is pointing . . . . . a pair of pants I had taken off earlier that day laying on the floor. I’m half awake trying to wrack my brain to make any scene of this. Thank God Dearest Husband realizes my confusion and fills me in “your laundry is in the walk way”. Rolling my eyes, I pick them up and toss them in the laundry bin. My gums are burning from the mouth wash by now so I turn to spit it out when Dearest Husband let me know “I had to wait till you used the mouth wash so you wouldn’t argue back” Apparently he had been waiting all day, for the perfect moment, to call me out on my laundry mistake, and the best time to do it was when I was unable to immediately respond to the issue. It was funny I could not even be mad at him!

1 comment:

Dearest Husband and I

Dearest Husband and I
an exciting begining for both of us!